Payment & Shipping Terms:
100% natural and safe China herbal anti smoking patch, nicotine patch
Contact name: Kason WANG (Mr)
New Chinese Herbal Stop Smoking Patch
|Packaging||5 pieces in one bag, 5 bags in a box (30pcs/box)|
Extracted substance from natural tobacco, licorice, clove,
mint and hops.
New Chinese Herbal Stop Smoking Patch, Anti Smoking Patch, Nicotine stop smoking
adopted delayed release transdermal technology. The research results of International Drug & Medicine indicate that it’s the most effective method to give up smoking by using Anti-smoke Patch
. For all the people who determine to quit smoking, use our patches persistently, meanwhile overcome the dependence on psychology and habits, it can help you get rid of tobacco addiction, release the reaction on abstinence syndrome to reach the purpose of quitting smoking. The Anti-smoke Patch
is absorbed by the skin, it avoids the damage to the human body which is caused by a huge poisonous and harmful substance from the lighted cigarette, at the same time it avoids second-hand smoking. The main ingredient of Anti-smoke Patch
has an effect on detoxification, calming the nerves, cooling and refreshing.
1. Remove the anti-adhesion protection membrane;
2. Paste the patch on the cleaned upper parts of the body, such as an arm, thigh, trunk, hip, the scapula alternatively use
3. Attach the Anti-smoke Patches every early morning after getting up
4. Using in the daytime, better removing it before going to bed
Usage and dosage:
1. According to the personal situation, choose the accurate position and usually it will work after sticking half an hour
2. Use it for about 3 days as the initial dosage, decrease the dosage gradually when the situation is stable, stop using till tobacco addiction is get rid of
3. Due to individual difference, the procedure of reducing Anti-smoke Patches and time of using is different, but the same effect for painless quit smoking
Use with caution
1. Only can be used by an adult.
2. Disease involving the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease). (Using NRT is much less hazardous than continuing to smoke. However, if you are in hospital because you have recently had a heart attack or stroke or you have severe irregular heart beats, you should ideally try to stop smoking without using NRT. Seek advice from your doctor)
3. Diabetes. (Monitor your blood sugar more closely when starting NRT.)
4. Overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism).
5. Tumor of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma).
6. Severely decreased kidney function.
7. Moderate to severely decreased liver function.
8. Eczema or other skin diseases.
store it in a dark, cool place without direct sunlight
Contact Person: Mr. Toby,